Obtaining social security disability benefits can be a long and difficult process. The social security administration reviews cases using a five-step sequential evaluation process. The steps are as followings:
- Are you engaged in substantial gainful activity? For more information, click here.
- Do you have a severe medical determinable physical or mental impairment that has lasted or is expected to last for 12 months or more?
- Does your impairment meet or equal a social security listing?
- Are you capable of performing past relevant work?
- Are you capable of performing other work?
Give our office a call for more detail on the sequential evaluation process and how your circumstances relate to these questions.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment